IMPORTANT — PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Your privacy is important to us and we take great care to safeguard the ways in which any information you provide us with is collected and used.
If you would like to view, correct, complete or remove your personal information, please contact Rebtel at email@example.com.
- You need to join Rebtel to use Rebtel’s Services. By joining you acknowledge you are of legal age, provided true information and are fully authorized to sign on behalf of any group requesting the service.
- Information collection and use in general
- Rebtel uses your personal information to improve Rebtel Services and to offer more effective customer service. Also, your details help us perform research and analysis to help improve our service.Your details may be stored and processed in Sweden, Luxembourg, the United States or any other country in which Rebtel or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using Rebtel Services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside your country. Rebtel abides by applicable safe harbour frameworks regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information.
- Sharing of your Personal Information
- We will not disclose your personal information outside Rebtel and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent, except as described in this Policy Statement. Some Rebtel Services may be offered in conjunction with another company. In such cases, both Rebtel and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with these co-branded services.
We may hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling mail-outs, providing customer support, hosting web sites, billing, or performing statistical analysis. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law or legal process served on Rebtel; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Rebtel (including the enforcement of our agreements); or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Rebtel Services or members of the public.
- Offers and Promotions
- We use external advertising companies to serve ads when you have visited our website. These companies may use information (NOT including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Accessing your personal information
- You may be able to view or edit your personal information online. To help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (mobile number and PIN).
- Communication preferences
- You can stop the delivery of future promotional e-mails or SMS from Rebtel and services by following the specific instructions in the e-mail or SMS you receive.
- You may also have the option of proactively making choices about the communications you receive from Rebtel, the Rebtel Services or by visiting and signing into the Site.
- These communication choices do not apply to mandatory service communications that are considered part of certain Rebtel Services, which you may receive periodically unless you cancel the service.
- Security of your personal information
- Rebtel uses advanced security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorised access. Your details are stored on computer systems with limited access in controlled facilities, and credit card numbers and PINs are protected with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption when transferred over the internet.
- Your PIN helps protect your accounts and personal information, and therefore it is your responsibility to keep your PIN confidential. Do not share it with anyone, and make sure you log out before leaving the Site.
- Log files and IP addresses
- Rebtel uses your IP address to diagnose our server problems and to administer our Site.