Senior Marketing Analyst
We build products to serve the 2 billion internationals of the world. Starting, but not stopping, with communications and financial transactions for people that relocate internationally and want to stay connected with their friends and family worldwide.
At Rebtel you’ll be part of a brilliant group of minds from every corner of the world, each bringing their own unique perspective to the work. We are located in the heart of Stockholm, the vibrant capital of European innovation and we serve more than 150 countries with our products.
Now we need you!
As Senior Marketing Analyst at Rebtel, you will be on top of our digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and international markets. We always strive to be efficient and learn by doing. Your skills will be important to optimize marketing funnels and improve performance. In other words, you will be an important asset to the continued growth of Rebtel.
You will get to do more than just monitor metrics. You will define and implement measurement strategies that align with digital marketing and overall business goals.
These are some of the responsible areas for the role:
- Producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights.
- Coming up with conversion optimization strategies, with the aim of improving efficiency in the digital marketing channels and increasing ROI.
- Implementing tracking into various marketing initiatives using Google Tag Manager.
- Benchmarking performance across all online channels and advising on KPIs based on performance analysis.
- Reporting key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data.
- Analyzing online user behavior, conversion data, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution.
- Spotting opportunities to try innovative new methodologies and improve the analytical procedure.
- Working daily with analytical software including but not limited to Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and more.
To thrive in this role we believe you have:
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Economics, Engineer, Business Administration
- An advanced degree or specialization in digital Marketing is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and communicate with a wide range of colleagues and stakeholders.
- Confidence in sharing your findings and results with the marketing team and company stakeholders