How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription at any time. Your subscription won't renew, but you can keep using the all ready paid for subscription period until it expires. To disable your subscription just follow these steps on your platform of choice:
- Log in to your account at My Rebtel. (If you're already logged in and on the Rebtel homepage, click on your profile picture and then "My account”)
- Click on "Manage" in the "International calling" section
3. Click on "..." beside the subscription you want to cancel
4. Click on "Deactivate"
Your subscription is is now canceled, and will not renew when it expires. You can continue using the service until then.
- Open the App and tap on Menu
- Tap on "Your plans" and select the subscription you want to cancel
- Deactivate the subscription
Every time you purchase a subscription, it will renew automatically every 30 days unless you cancel it. If you’re unsure about the product’s refund policy, take a look at this helpful guide to avoid any unwanted payments!