What are Bundles?
Bundles are a group of products selected by your contact local provider that you can send to your friends and family back home. These can consist of data, minutes for local or international calls, SMS, or other products. Usually, they are a combination of all the above.
How do I send a bundle?
- Open the App and from the App Navigation tap on "Services"
- Select Mobile Top-Up
- Select the person you want to send to from your contacts list or manually Enter the number.
- Pick the best product for them (Make sure to check what's included in the bundle)
- Tap on"Continue"
- A Screen for Auto-Top up will appear, if you like your contact never runs out of credit tap and be on auto top up, tap on "Yes" If you don't want to, then select "No"
- Now the Order Summary Screen will appear, make sure to check your contact's number and the Bundle option you've selected, once you confirmed that everything is good, tap on "Pay"
Go to https://www.rebtel.com
Select the country where you would like to send the bundle and then click on "Mobile Top Up"
Now type your contact's number and click on Next
A list of all available bundles will show up, choose the one that better suits your contact needs and click on "Send Bundle now"
The Payment Screen will appear and on your right side your order details will show, please make sure to double-check your order details.
Once you confirm your order details, click on Pay.
Now your contact will most likely get their Bundle in a few minutes, but if an operator is experiencing delays it can take a bit longer. Don't worry about a thing, they'll get their bundle, it just might take a bit longer!
Are bundles available in my country?
At the moment we offer to +54 countries around the world. Please keep in mind that availability depends on their local carrier since you might see some countries that have bundles available only for 1 out of 4 local carriers.
We don't charge commission, but your contact's operator may charge commission upon receiving the bundle. Your contact should be aware of their operator's practices.
If the payment is denied, it will be displayed in red and you will receive an error message. The amount of the payment can appear in your account as a waiting transaction. The funds are held by your bank and will be returned to you, if after 48 hours the funds are not released please contact your bank for further information.