What is Mandao Credits?
Mandao Credits is credit you can send to a loved one in Cuba. They can then use that credit to get takeout, groceries, and combos delivered to their house.
A lot of our users have asked for the ability to send food to loved ones in Cuba, so we partnered up with Mandao - a food delivery service with especially fast delivery times - to make that happen.
How do I send Mandao Credits?
- Enter the phone number of the contact receiving the Mandao Credits.
- Select the amount you’d like to send, and confirm.
- Review the details, and send! It's free to send because Rebtel does not charge any fee.
Your contact will get their Mandao Credits straight away. If your contact does not have a Mandao Account and does not sign up for the Mandao app in 72 hours from your purchase to claim it, the full amount will be refunded to you automatically.
What can they buy with Mandao Credits?
When your contact in Cuba logs in to their Mandao app, they can choose from a large variety of high-quality food and food items from private restaurants and local businesses such as farmer's markets and minimarkets available in their area. There are also combos available. Some options are pastries, ham, farm eggs, fresh produce, and many more!
As the premier food and grocery delivery service in Cuba, Mandao prides themselves in not only service and versatility, but also speed - restaurant orders are delivered in 45 minutes or less!
Mandao operates in the following cities:
- Havana Metropolitan Area
- Matanzas Central Area
- Santa Marta and Varadero (Matanzas province)
- Cárdenas (Matanzas province)
- Santa Clara (Villa Clara)
- Trinidad (Sancti Spíritus)