Occasionally, affiliates to Rebtel run special promotions, they encourage new subscribers to sign up for Rebtel’s services. New subscribers are then instructed to submit a promotion code upon sign up.
The purpose of these promotions is to get new users to try Rebtel’s service, and therefore it is not possible to benefit from such promotions by signing up with a phone number that already has been used in connection with a Rebtel account.
Promotions and promotion codes are always limited in terms of time and total usage.
When using a voucher code when signing up, be careful to check the valid from and expiry date with the affiliate that is providing it, and if there are any other requirements stated e.g. following a tagged link.
Rebtel will not be able to list such codes or rules and cannot be held responsible for voucher codes that have been spread beyond the affiliate's promotion.
General Terms and conditions for Signup Voucher codes
- A voucher code can only be used when signing up for a new account.
- Signing up with a phone number that has been registered or used with an account in the past is not considered as a new account, and cannot use the voucher code.
- Cancelling an account and then signing up again for an account with the same phone number is not considered as a new account.
- Users will only receive the benefit of the voucher code offer once.
- All credits and payments made under the voucher code offer are non-refundable and non transferable.
- Voucher codes are only valid for a limited time.
- Additional requirements may apply to the voucher code.
- Rebtel reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the voucher code (in whole or in part) at any time and for any reason, at Rebtel's sole discretion.