How do I send a Mobile Top Up?
What is Mobile Top Up?
With our service "Mobile Top Up" you can send AirTime to your family and friends in other countries! Remember that to send a Recharge your contact’s phone should be a prepaid phone.
How do I send a "Mobile Top Up" using the Rebtel website?
- Log in to my Rebtel (If you are on the Rebtel homepage, click on your profile picture and then "Home")
- Click on "Send Mobile Top Up or Nauta"
- Select the country and enter the phone number of your contact
- Click in the button "Show available offers", select the amount you want to send and click on "continue"
- Select amount to send and press continue to proceed
- Choose payment method and Confirm Payment to send MTU
- You will see a confirmation once transaction has gone through.
How do I send a mobile "Mobile Top UP " from the application?
- Open the Rebtel application and tap the Menu button
- Tap on "Send Mobile Top Up"
- Choose the contact you want to send a recharge to (It must be saved in the contact list of your native phone)
- Select the amount you want to send and press "Continue"
- Select "Pay" to send the amount to the contact you chose.
- You will see a payment successful view if your transaction has gone through.
The "Send Mobile Top Up" option only appears if you have a contact saved in your native phone device that is in a "Mobile Top Up supported country". If not you will see a message as shown below:
Your contact operator may charge commission upon receiving the recharge. Please consult with your contact's phone operator.