How do I send Credit MTU?
What is Credit MTU?
It's a simple way to send phone credit to your family or friend's prepaid mobile phone so they can call, send messages, or surf the Internet depending on their phone company's options. You may also know it as top-up, minutes, recharge, refill, load, or airtime!
To receive and use top-ups, your contact doesn't need to have an internet connection or the Rebtel app. The credits can be used with your contact’s usual telecommunications provider, such as MTN Nigeria, Ethiotel, Vodafone, etc.
To find out where you can send top-ups to with Rebtel, click here.
With our service "Mobile Top Up" you can send AirTime to your family and friends in other countries! Remember that to send a Recharge your contact’s phone should be a prepaid phone.
How do I send a "Mobile Top Up" using the Rebtel website?
- Log in to my Rebtel (If you are on the Rebtel homepage, click on your profile picture and then "Home")
- Click on "Send Mobile Top Up or Nauta"
- Select the country and enter the phone number of your contact
- Click in the button "Show available offers", select the amount you want to send and click on "continue"
- Select amount to send and press continue to proceed
- Choose payment method and Confirm Payment to send MTU
- You will see a confirmation once transaction has gone through.
How do I send a mobile "Mobile Top UP " from the application?
- Open the Rebtel application and tap the Menu button
- Tap on "Send Mobile Top Up"
- Choose the contact you want to send a recharge to (It must be saved in the contact list of your native phone)
- Select the amount you want to send and press "Continue"
- Select "Pay" to send the amount to the contact you chose.
- You will see a payment successful view if your transaction has gone through.
The "Send Mobile Top Up" option only appears if you have a contact saved in your native phone device that is in a "Mobile Top Up supported country". If not you will see a message as shown below:
Your contact operator may charge commission upon receiving the recharge. Please consult with your contact's phone operator.