How do I sign up for a Rebtel account?
Welcome to Rebtel!
Rebtel is an app for making international calls. You can use Rebtel with any kind of phone to call any mobile or landline number in the world. You can choose how to connect your calls, using phone lines, Wi-Fi or data, to get the best quality and convenience wherever you are!
The Rebtel app works best with Android or iPhone devices, but if you don't have a smartphone, don’t worry! You can still use Rebtel with Access numbers or shared local numbers.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Download the Rebtel app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Activate the app and tap on the Get started button.
3. Choose your country of residence from the dropdown menu by clicking on the flag, then enter your phone number in international format.
4. You will get an SMS with a verification code which will autofill the PIN into the app automatically.
Remember, you have a different PIN when you are logging in to your account on our website and a different PIN for the app.
5. We will ask you for access to your list of contacts. Allow Rebtel access to your contacts, so they will appear in your Rebtel app.
Important: Make sure to save your contacts in the international calling format, starting with + or 00 and including the country code so Rebtel can connect your calls correctly.
Now you can buy a subscription or world credits to make your first call!
You can choose how you want Rebtel to connect your calls—over phone lines, Wi-Fi, or mobile data. This way you can avoid extra charges and enjoy the best-quality calls.
What if I have an account, but have a new number?
If you have an account already but have a new phone number remember that you can add up to 5 numbers to your account.
- How do I call with Rebtel?
- How do I hide my number when I am calling?
- How do I set up calling with Rebtel?