How do I add a new number to my account?
You can add up to 5 phone numbers to your account: it’s very easy to do so yourself.
If you have a new number be careful not to create two accounts and lose access to your current credit.
Before logging into the Rebtel app with your new number, add it to your existing Rebtel account on our website by following these steps:
- Log in to My Rebtel with your old number (If you're on the Rebtel homepage, click on your profile picture and then My account)
- Go to your profile picture and click on My profile
- Scroll down to find the My Numbers section
- To add a number, click on Add number
- Verify your number click on "..." and click on Verify your new number
- Log into the Rebtel app with your new phone number.
You’ll be able to use your new phone number once it has been verified. We need you to verify your number to make sure it's working.
And you’re done! Now all your numbers are linked to your account.
Just so you know:
- To set your number as primary, click on "…" and then choose Set as primary. Keep this up to date, as your primary number can affect how your calls connect.
- To delete any phone number, click on "…" and then Delete
Even if you have many numbers on your account, you can only use one at a time. We have made it possible for you to add several number so that you can include all of your personal numbers, such as your home landline, work cellphone, and even international numbers when you’re traveling or on vacation.
Keep in mind: creating a new account instead of adding your new number to your current account means that everything you have on the previous account will no longer be accessible. This includes your credit, call history, payment history, and so on. Most of this cannot be transferred to your new account, which is why we recommend that you add your new numbers to your existing account.
NOTE: Your Rebtel account cannot be shared with your friends and family as this would infringe the Terms and Conditions of Use. The option to add 5 numbers in the same account exists so that you can access all of your own personal phone numbers with the app. Rebtel accounts are personal and should not be shared.